Progress

Saturday, February 25, 2012

whopper



Naughty me! Haven't been eating regularly & grabbing the quickest and easiest option. Today; Option 1 was Roti & Curry and Option 2 was a sinful whopper from Burger King; I went with Option 2. With my body clock out of whack (didn't sleep at all last night, having spent the night in the hospital looking after my grandmother!) I started today with a handful of grapes and 1/2 a dragonfruit. Went to bed at about 1130am and got up at 630pm. Drove to the hospital to pick my mum up and couldn't be bothered to cook so stopped off to grab a burger king take out. Despite eating within my calorie limits, its still not the healthiest way to go about my meals! I need to have a fully stocked fridge, I cannot be making these excuses! ... Saying that though: I really enjoyed that burger and the coke--for that moment in time I was in fast food heaven. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment