Progress

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 16





My curves now.
My curves in July 2012.

Why Day 16? It has been 16 days since I have seen the doctor and was told that I needed to shed the pounds for both health and baby making reasons. Since meeting with the doctor, I have changed my diet (without depriving myself!), included more exercise (although I could probably increase the number of times a week) and have lost 1kg. Not too disappointed as I was on meds for the first week and was surfing the crimson tide which made my weight fluctuate like crazy and as much as I tried to curb my craving for chocolate--I caved. I am also focusing on the need to get back into shape and be as fit as I was before when I could trek hours and not gasp for air every 5 minutes! I am not getting any younger and I need to start looking after myself and treat my body with respect. No doubt looking awesome and being able to buy clothes in this country without having to go to a maternity store is also a plus!

So today was the day I decided to sign up at loseit.com and start this blog which I really need to update on a regular basis. I know I will probably slack at updating this blog occasionally but that's expected especially when I'm out running trips. The family has been super supportive and has changed their diet as well and have encouraged me to exercise more by exercising with me; in fact the hubs has lost 6 Kgs in 6 weeks through a change in his diet alone with no exercise! The next couple of days will be tough as I am attending a two day course on Friday & Saturday and prior to that I need to study... I know it shouldnt be an excuse! One other thing I plan to do is to get the hubs to take a photo of me (front and side view) every month and post it here just as a personal reminder and motivation!

Mood: Motivated.
Physical: Shoulder and right arm aching from boxing on Monday!
Weight: 83.6kg
Target Weight: 66kg
Exercise: Wii Fit today!
Motivational Snippet for the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment