Progress

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

weight of the world


So its been a little challenging focusing on me and my issues at the moment. I am making a conscious effort to NOT ignore me and hopefully all the small changes I am doing will pay off in the long run. I need to remind myself that I am not around to help sort everyone elses problems and that some times people need to find their own solutions. It sounds cruel but I need to be a little selfish!
I was a slightly relieved to see the scales today; lost 0.8 kg. Its minuscule but its a start. As for today, well I have dedicated the day to writing, typing and sorting other matters so my running plans are out the window.

Mood: Tad bit stressed from trying to get everything sorted. 
Physical: Fine. Could do with a massage!
Weight: 83.4kg
Target Weight: 66kg
Exercise: Running around and driving!
Motivational Snippet for the day:


No comments:

Post a Comment