Progress

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Booting October out the door.


My fitness and health regime has gone flying out the door with the rest of the year. What have I accomplished? Its November and my fitness/health regime is almost completely non-existent. Spent half of October in bed with chicken pox which wreaked havoc to my skin and my overall health has been shite. One minute I had the appetite of a small child and the next I could have eaten an entire cow. Since I was confined to my room, my meals were delivered right to my bedside-so there goes physical exercise. Surprisingly, despite my lack of physical exercise I didnt put on any extra pounds (thanks to my fickle minded appetite!) but I feel physically sluggish now! As for the gaps between July (my last post) and now its been quite a ride.

July/August
I was actually eating healthy and having loads of physical exercise. I came back feeling great! These are the perks of a very physical work life. As an outdoor instructor, I can go for days without rest (think: energizer bunny) HOWEVER I have a feeling it is one of the reasons why I was so sickly right after. Am not the young person I was before and unless I continue working my body to exhaustion I may end up screwing my health all together! 

September
A month of coughs, colds & fevers. Significantly reduced physical exercise as I was tied to my desk in the office. 

October
Started the month feeling lethargic which then led to chicken pox. WOohoo. 

November
Time to get off my arse and gear up to get my health & fitness back on track. Spots and all..

No time like the present? (again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment